Fast shiitake and soba miso soup
Fast and easy way to preparea a soba soup with few ingredients.
Serves: 2 people
- 200 gr. of fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 150 gr. of soba (or any kind) noodles
- 1 big garlic clove
- 2 green onions
- Miso paste
- Olive oil
- Cut the clove of garlic in slices and throw them into a pan with a bit of olive oil. Heat up the pan so the oil absorbs the flavour of the garlic.
- Cut the mushrooms in quarters and once the garlic starts to jump, add them to the pan and sauté them for about 1 min, then reserve.
- Put about a bowl and a half of water to boil in a small pot with a pinch of salt. Once it starts to boil put in the noodles.
- Boil the noodles for the time suggested in the package. Once done do not rinse, just add in a tablespoon of miso paste, the sautéed mushrooms and garlic, and the green onions cut into fine slices, and mix until the miso paste dissolves.